The Mazda3 has always been arguably the most stylish vehicle in the lineup. No other Mazda model comes as both a sedan and a hatchback. The 2019 Mazda3 comes with a new design and is sportier and classier than any of its predecessors. For starters, though, you might want to know about its pricing information. Keep reading to learn more.
How much does the 2019 Mazda3 cost?
The answer to that question, as you might have expected, is dependent on the trim level and drive train you select. Check out pricing specifics below. All prices are starting MSRPs.
- Mazda3 Sedan FWD (base): $21,000
- Mazda3 Sedan FWD Select: $22,600
- Mazda3 Sedan FWD Preferred: $24,200
- Mazda3 Sedan FWD Premium: $26,500
- Mazda3 Sedan i-ACTIV® AWD Preferred: $25,600
- Mazda Hatchback FWD (base): $23,600
- Mazda Hatchback FWD Preferred: $25,200
- Mazda Hatchback FWD Premium: $27,500
- Mazda Hatchback i-ACTIV® AWD Preferred: $26,600
- Mazda Hatchback i-ACTIV® AWD Premium: $28,900
2019 Mazda3 design
We mentioned above that the 2019 Mazda3 received a bit of a makeover. This all-new car features new slope lines to the roof and rear, redesigned wiper blades, new seats, and for the first time in the model’s history, i-ACTIV® AWD capabilities.
Come on down to Tuttle-Click Mazda to learn more about this great-looking new car. Our expert salespeople will go over everything else there is to know. We’re always excited when we receive new models, and that excitement is a little more amplified for the 2019 Mazda3. We will find the right trim and package for your preferences and budget. Come to us with any questions you have and we will get you the answers you need.